BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Easy (and cheap) Pizza!

This is a pizza I created with low funds, haha. I wasn't sure how it was going to taste, but I like to experiment. So I made it, and  I love it. I now make it on a regular basis. It's really good and soooo easy to make. If you have children you could also let them help. So anyway here it is....

EASY PIZZA-

Pkg. whole wheat pizza crusts (2 comes in one pack)
jar of pizza sauce
Pepperoni ( I used turkey pepperoni)
Any kind of sandwich meat
Mozzarella cheese
Cheddar cheese




1. I start off with whole wheat pizza crusts I buy from Wal-Mart. I think the brand is Mama Mary's. The pizza crusts come in regular and wheat. I buy wheat because my husband is diabetic. I pour a little oil on the crust and spread it all over the crust with a basting brush.



2. I then spread pizza sauce all over the crust, and then cover that with finely shredded mozzarella cheese.






3. Next comes the pepperoni part (your children could help with this part). Cover the pizza in pepperoni.



4. Now here is what most people think is strange. I chop up sandwich meat and put it on top of the pepperoni. I have used ham, chicken, and turkey. Use whatever you have. Top the meat with shredded cheddar cheese.






5. Cook the pizza at 425 degrees for 7-10 minutes. So yummy and easy. I know this will be a winner recipe in your house. :)







7 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is great. Some of my most favorite recipes come from those experiment nights.

paigebeth said...

Thank you so much Holly for coming to take a look at my blog! :) Yes I agree that wonderful recipes can be made from experimenting! :)

~~louise~~ said...

Hi Paige,
Just popped in from Heidi's. Looks I'm just in time to have some fun with pizza! Looks GREAT!!!

Thanks for sharing...

April said...

Of course I would come check out your blog, and looks good girl, and Pine Mountain, we go there a lot in the Fall, so beautiful that time of year..thanks for visiting my little blog and will have to try some of your recipes...

k and k world said...

my husband and I love to eat those pizza! thanks for the recipes, see ya!

Heide Mc.™ said...

Now I know what to have for dinner.

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy!!! My daughter and I like your blog!!! I would love for you to stop by my blog. (Soap Mom's Kitchen)
Craving pizza!