BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Chicken A La Creme

Hello everyone! Here I am finally getting around to posting another recipe. Sorry I have not posted it sooner. This time the recipe is "Chicken A La Creme". It is also delicious! Try it! I guarantee you won't be disappointed. :)

Chicken A La Creme-

1/4 cup butter
1 & 1/2 pounds chicken breast or strips
salt and pepper to taste
1 pint heavy cream

I used boneless chicken breasts, and cut them up into little strips.



Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper. Here is the chicken after I cut it up, and put salt and pepper on them.


Melt half of the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat, and saute the chicken until golden brown on all sides, about 10 minutes. Here is the chicken when I first put them in.


This is what the chicken looks like after browned.


Add the remaining butter, reduce heat to medium, and cook for 5 more minutes.


Pour the heavy cream into the skillet and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until sauce has thickened and chicken is cooked through.





And here is the finished result! I served the chicken over brown rice, and the sides were fried squash and butter peas. It was delicious!


Here is a closer look at the chicken that I served over rice.


Hope you have fun making this dish, and let me know what you think about it when you try it. As always I hope you have a blessed day!
God Bless,
Paige

0 comments: